- Cook Time: 1 Hour, 10 Minutes
- Yield: 6 Servings
A cheesy, appetizing and carefree meal with a generous dose of red sauce. The perfect one-handed meal for a picnic.
- Add diced flap meat to a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir until browned evenly, and season with salt and pepper.
- Add diced chicken breast to a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir until browned evenly, and season with salt and pepper. Estimated time for preparation 30 minutes.
- In a saucepan, heat the Las Palmas refried beans until well blended.
- Take beans off the heat, but keep warm. Spoon a generous amount of refried beans onto a warmed tortilla.
- Add the Monterey Jack cheese, beef, chicken, lettuce, tomato and sour cream.
- Roll up the tortilla over the filling. Spoon a generous amount of red enchilada sauce over the top.