CUPONEANDO OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
Purchase does not increase chances of winning.
This promotion (the “Promotion”) begins and ends on the dates specified at the site (the “Promotion Period”).
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, including DC, who are 18 years of age or older. Employees of B&G Foods, 4 Gatehall Drive Parsippany, NJ 07054 (“Sponsor”) or any other company or individual involved with the design, production execution or distribution of the Promotion or their related entities, distributors, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion fulfillment agencies, retailers, and their immediate family members (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and/or household members (people who share the same residence) of such employees are not eligible (the “Promotion Entities”).
2. HOW TO ENTER: You must provide a correct answer on the Las Palmas Sauces Facebook page comment section of the post about the Promotion for the chance to win a coupon for a FREE can of Las Palmas Sauces. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems with entries, including technical failures related to computer, telephone, cable, unavailable networks or server connections, and/or other failures related to hardware, software or virus, or incomplete, late or misdirected entries. Limit one entry per person, regardless of method of entry. Should the Promotion become infected by a virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or other causes that in Sponsor’s sole opinion corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to select winners from eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the event requiring such modification or termination of the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Entries and entry information become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. This Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
3. PRIZES: Up to eight (8) winners will be selected at random to receive one coupon each for a free can of Las Palmas Sauces; winner will be picked up to 72 hours following the Promotion post.
No substitutions, cash equivalents or transfers for the Prizes permitted except at the sole discretion of Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value in the event of unavailability. Prizes are non-refundable for cash and non-changeable once issued. Any depictions of Prize (or Prize elements) are for illustrative purposes only. Winner is responsible for any and all expenses and taxes not included in the Prize package, including, but not limited to, Federal, state and local taxes. Prizes are provided “as is” and without any warranty of any kind.
4. DRAWING: Potential Winners will be randomly selected from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The decisions of the Sponsor will be final and binding. All Prize Winners must meet all eligibility requirements.
5. CLAIMING PRIZES/RELEASES: If a potential Winner cannot be reached after a reasonable effort has been exerted, or if a potential Winner is found to be ineligible, an alternate Winner may be selected in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If the Prize or Prize notification is returned as undeliverable or if the potential Winner fails to respond to notification attempts, the potential Winner may be disqualified, and an alternate Winner may be selected in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a dispute arises regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the legitimate holder of the Facebook account as determined by Sponsor. By accepting any Prize, Winner(s) consent to the use of Winner’(s) and names, photographs and likenesses, without additional compensation, for advertising, trade and promotional purposes in all media, whether now known or hereafter devised, in perpetuity, throughout the Universe except where prohibited by law. By accepting a Prize, a Winner further acknowledges that the Promotion Entities have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied in fact or in law, relative to Prize or Prize suppliers or to any portion thereof, including by not limited to its quality, merchantability, mechanical condition, or fitness for a particular purpose.
6. ODDS: The odds of winning a Prize from the Promotion depend upon the total number of eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period.
7. GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS: All Entrants further acknowledge that if they are chosen as a Winner, certain of their personally identifying information may be disclosed to third parties at least as required by law including, without limitation, Winner’s name on a “Winners’ List.” Decisions made by Sponsor in relation to this Promotion are final and binding in all matters, including, without limitation, interpretation of these Official Rules and the awarding of the Prize. By entering, Entrants agree to release the Sponsor, Facebook, and Promotion Entities from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, death, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership, use or misuse of the Prize, or while preparing for, participating in, utilizing and/or traveling to any Prize-related activity (if any), including any indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages. Sponsor and Promotion Entities expressly disclaim any responsibility or liability for injury, death or loss to any person or property relating to the delivery and/or subsequent use, malfunction, availability, and delay in delivery of the Prize awarded. Sponsor and Promotion Entities shall not be liable to Winner or any other person for failure to supply the Prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor typically defined as acts of force majeure (including but not limited to acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulations(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, technical difficulties, terrorist acts, earthquake, tsunami, derechos, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), lock-out, labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond Sponsor’s sole control [“Force Majeure”]). Sponsor and Promotion Entities shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carrier(s) or other transportation companies or any other persons providing any of these services, if applicable. Entrants who attempt to tamper with this Promotion in any way shall be disqualified. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Any attempt to deliberately damage the Promotion or operation of the Promotion is unlawful and subject to legal action by Sponsor who may seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole determination, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Without limitation of the foregoing, any use of software or hardware, including without limitation, a program, mechanism, system, robot, “bot”, macro or other artificial device, process and/or other system (collectively defined as “Manipulation”) is strictly prohibited. Sponsor may suspend or discontinue the Promotion if, in its sole opinion, there is any actual or suspected tampering of the Promotion, or any other malfunction, event or activity that may affect the integrity of the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate any Entrant’s participation in the Promotion whom Sponsor suspects have engaged in any Manipulation. False or deceptive Entries or acts, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will render the Entrant ineligible for the entire Promotion. Prizes that are not obtained through authorized legitimate methods, or are the result of Manipulation, mechanical, electronic, digital or computer or other error, are void. No more than the stated number of prizes in these Official Rules will be awarded. In addition to the foregoing, if for any reason (including, but not limited to, events of Force Majeure and other events not within the reasonable control of Sponsor and/or Promotion Entities) Sponsor cannot continue the Promotion, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, cancel this Promotion or extend the Promotion Period. Participation in the Promotion constitutes Entrant’s understanding of and full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. Sponsor’s decision not to enforce a specific provision of these Official Rules does not constitute a waiver of that provision or of the Official Rules generally.
SPONSOR SHALL NOT BE OBLIGATED TO AWARD ANY PRIZE THAT RELATES TO OR ARISES OUT OF AN IRREGULAR ENTRY OR IMPROPER OR MISTAKEN PRIZE NOTIFICATION, OPERATION OR FUNCTION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
8. Release of Liability; Limitation of Liability: By participating in the Promotion, Entrant agrees that Sponsor, Facebook, and Promotion Entities, their respective shareholders, officers, directors and employees, and their agents, representatives, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, related companies, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors (the “Released Parties”) are not responsible for and shall not be liable for:
a) late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible entries, lost, misdirected or otherwise undeliverable electronic mail, mail, or postage-due notices, release forms, affidavits or other correspondence;
b) potential winner’s unsuccessful efforts to claim any Prize;
c) any telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, slowdowns, failures, or difficulties of any kind;
d) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions;
e) human error;
f) any condition caused by events beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor that may cause the Promotion to be disrupted or corrupted, however minor;
g) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind, including without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage arising in connection with or as a result of the acceptance, possession, or use of a Prize, or from participation in the Promotion;
h) any unauthorized Promotion plays or Manipulation by a person;
i) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion, or errors attributable to a malfunctioning Prize notice or pop-up window associated with the Promotion;
j) any claims based on publicity rights, likeness, defamation or invasion of privacy;
k) any claims involving the laws of tort; or
l) any damage to any Entrant’s (or any third person’s) computer and/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of this Promotion.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL EXEMPLARY, TREBLE OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ENTRANT’S: (1) ACCESS TO AND USE OF, OR INABILITY TO ACCESS THE PROMOTION (2) DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE PROMOTION, or (3) ACCEPTANCE OF ANY PRIZE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE PROMOTION IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO ENTRANT. ENTRANT SHOULD CHECK ENTRANT’S LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
9. DISPUTES: Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any Prizes awarded, other than those concerning the administration of the Promotion or the determination of winners, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any Prizes awarded, shall be shall be resolved by submission to a final and binding arbitration to be held in Los Angeles County, California before a single arbitrator in accordance with California Code of Civil Procedure §§ 1280 et seq. For purposes of venue the parties agree that the arbitration shall take place in Los Angeles, California. The arbitrator shall be selected by mutual agreement of the parties or, if the parties cannot agree, then by striking from a list of arbitrators supplied by the American Arbitration Association or JAMS/Endispute. The arbitration shall be a confidential proceeding, closed to the general public and will use and implement the Federal Rules of Evidence with respect to the entire arbitration process. The arbitrator shall issue a written opinion stating the essential findings and conclusions upon which the arbitrator’s award is based. The parties will share equally in payment of the arbitrator’s fees and arbitration expenses and any other costs unique to the arbitration hearing (recognizing that each side bears its own deposition, witness, expert and attorneys’ fees and other expenses to the same extent as if the matter were being heard in court); (iii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iv) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, exemplary, treble, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages whatsoever including all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor, Administrator and/or Promotion Entities in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction) which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California and venue in any court of appropriate jurisdiction in Los Angeles County, California. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event that any individual alleged claim and/or damage is Ten Thousand Dollars ($10,000) or less then the allegedly aggrieved party’s sole remedy shall be via State of California Small Claims Court at the Pasadena Court House located in the Northeast District for the County of Los Angeles, CA. Furthermore, in the event that an Entrant acts could be deemed to infringe or diminish Sponsor’s intellectual property rights, including but limited to, copyright, trademark, confidential information, good will, business reputation then Sponsor retains any and all rights and remedies in both law and at equity including but not limited to injunctive relief and such actions will be filed in the appropriate state or federal courts. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision
10. RULES/WINNERS LIST: For a copy of the rules and/or the winners list, send a request specifying the dates of the promotion along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: B&G “Las Palmas Cuponeando”, PO Box 871, East Setauket, NY 11733. Please indicate “Rules Request” or “Winners List Request.”
11. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this promotion is B&G Foods, Inc., Parsippany, NJ 07054. The Administrator is Promotion Associates, Inc., Lake Grove, NY 11755.
We strive to provide great value to our Las Palmas customers and home cooks. While we have promotions running, you can find valuable coupons here. Please note that you are only able to print two coupons per offer. However, we refresh the offers once per month so be sure to come back for even more savings. Don’t forget to visit us on Facebook and Twitter for important announcements about any Las Palmas free samples, giveaways and more.
For other great B&G Foods coupons, click here.
Our coupons can be printed from these operating systems:
Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8
OSX 10.6 (Tiger) or 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
We are aware of a few restrictions and are working to be fully compatible shortly.
We support these browsers:
Internet Explorer 6.0 through Internet Explorer 9
Firefox 19 through Firefox 24
Chrome 23 through Chrome 29
Safari 4 through Safari 6
For trouble shooting help click here.